Tuesday 16 July 2013

Brief Introduction

Hello, my name is Nathan, am a gamer, a painter, a lover and a fighter! :D

Welcome to my blog - Fracture Gaming.

This blog was designed for me to put my thoughts and ideas for tabletop and video gaming down.

There is articles regarding painting, hobby progress and most importantly gaming. Hopefully there will be good, constructive feedback and discussion going on.

This blog will primarily be used for tabletop games, mostly 40k. I am a 40ker since around 2007. Currently playing Orks and IG and having very good success with them.

I am a active honorary member of Lisburn Gaming Club in N.Ireland, its a great club with many types of gamers. Here is the linky below, if your from N.Ireland and reading this blog sign up and get down for a few games of whatever. We have a wide range of games that get played; i have met so many great people through the club and the tabletop gaming hobby.


Hopefully you will find interesting topics and articles to discuss while you are here.

More to come

Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment